Try to get the best time racing on snow! Don’t worry about going off-course, just enjoy some spectacular drifts.
You can try drifting on snow in a specially built course. The car you drive will be the Legacy B4, a Subaru sportscar. A four-wheel drive with winter tires in the front, summer tires in the back. After practicing for 20 minutes, try to get the best lap time on a 600m course. Even if you go well off course and end up in a snow drift, there’s heavy equipment ready to pull you out, so we recommend you don’t hesitate to try some wild drifts. The course is on private land, so a driving license isn’t necessary. As long as you’re over 140cm tall, anyone can participate. As an optional bonus, there are menus that involve a drone filming your racing, or sitting next to a professional while they drive.
Snow driving (samurai snow drifting)
- 【Address】432 Kamiebetsu，Ebetsu
- 【Business Period】1/6~2/29 * Depending on the snow conditions, the time may change.
- 【Business Hours】9:00 to 21:00(Last admission 21:00)
- 【Fee Admission】20 minutes 7,000 yen, 40 minutes 12,000 yen, 60 minutes 15,000 yen
- 【Contact Us】080-4898-5676
- 【Map Code】139 306 858*35