The stand, operated by a farmer, always has fresh organic vegetables.
The Mieko Lake Park in Namporo Town is always filled with campers and people fishing for Japanese crucian carp, and next to it is the produce stand Minori. The manstays of the produce sold here are vegetables grown without pesticides or artificial fertiliser. Tomato, bell pepper, cabbage, zucchini, potato, watermelon and various herbs are just some of the vegetables and fruit you can buy here depending on the season. Apart from this, you can also buy quality eggs, and reduced-pesticide rice (only 1 batch of herbicide). A reliable store for people who want fresh, delicious, safe food. This will make searching for ingredients for the meal easy. Soft-serve and drinks are also on offer, so you can rest a while here.
Produce stand Minori
- 【Address】13 Sennishi-3 Minami，Namporo, Sorachi Distric
- 【Business Hours】June~October 10:00-16:00 (Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays ~17:00)
- 【Regular Holiday】Every Monday (If it is a holiday, it will be closed the next day.)
- 【Parking Lot】Available
- 【Official website】https://begefru-minori.jimdofree.com/
- 【Contact Us】080-5832-7814
- 【Map Code】139 292 723*57