3 markets, eateries, fashion and sundry stores all line up here, in the heart of Ebetsu’s food culture and lifestyle.
ËBRI is a brick-built shopping facility making use of a pipe factory built in the Meiji era. With FOODxEVENTxMARCHe as its central concept, it was designed as a basepoint for building food culture and new lifestyles, and a place for local people to mingle. "Tonikaku" is a serious Japanese restaurant, offering meals where the beautiful techniques of the chef really shine. "EBEZZA" on the other hand is a pizzeria born in Ebetsu, Hokkaido, a town of bricks and wheat. Flour made in Ebetsu using 100% Hokkaido wheat makes up the dough, which is then loaded with local and Hokkaido-made ingredients, and baked into a delicious pizza in a wood stove built by an Ebetsu brickworker. After enjoying your lunch, you can shop at the marketplace and sundry stores as well.
- 【Business Hours】10:00-22:00 * Depends on the store.
- 【Regular Holiday】New Year holidays
- 【Parking Lot】Available for 100 ordinary cars
- 【Official website】http://www.ebri-nopporo.com/
- 【Contact Us】011-398-9570(10:00-18:00)
- 【Map Code】139 334 170*51
- 【Notes】【EBEZZA Official website】http://www.ebezza.com